Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Will Wear More Hats

I really have to give it to all of you bloggers out there. You guys put so much effort into photographing your amazing style and when I look at my blog, I know it doesn't even come close. I want to work on posting more photos up of my own personal style because you all share your great ideas & personality with me! I want to return the favor! I guess I've been reluctant cause I never feel like people care to see what I wore that day and I am a bit shy and reserved when it comes to focusing on myself in photos. However, I think I should really break out of my shell and explore my creativity more. So this is the best I can do for now but I will try getting my bf or brother to help me shoot some better quality photos soon!

H&M - hat, H&M - top, Zara - cardigan, J Brand - Jeans, BREE - Bag, Coach - Boots

12 comments:

  1. You look amazing with that hat, so pretty =) so you should wear them more <3
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like d cardi n top! n d hat looks cute on u ! :)
    new post on my blog
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. like ur pic darling x
    http://romanticallysombre.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat, it's so cute! Please share more outfits with us ;-) Greetings from Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Connie , I think you look great! its great to try new things and I'm sure your readers are going to appreciate all of your personal style photos.

    love the hat!

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great hat!! its suitable for almost every outfit! yeeah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your hat & the casual cool vibe this outfit gives off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting and going!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your sweet comment! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so cute ! :) It's not a problem ;) <3

    xx

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really lovely :) great outfit from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete