Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pony Tail

Introducing Wildfox White Label SS'12 collection. Wow, I almost spit water everywhere while I was going through these photos! Although, I did not know it before but I know now that ALL these pieces were exactly what I've been searching for all my life. Nothing exaggerated ha. But seriously, Wildfox is really killing it (see post "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues"). The model, Amanda Booth is perfect, her hair is magical, and these pieces are calling out to my materialistic self. I can't deny it now, I really would enjoy rockin' those gold crucifixes on my shorts.











(via ilovewildfox)

11 comments:

  1. I love it, its amazing! So many gorgeous things!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these collection of are really pretty and unique...i love the cross jumper soo pretty..
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. this wildfox collection is so amazing <3 thanks for sharing!

    missdanbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog...and this is an amazing collection!! You should Check out my blog Modern Girls in Vintage Pearls and follow me back if you're interested!!
    xx Kari
    http://moderngirlsinvintagepearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is amazing...love this collection...but absolutely adore the concept of the photo shoot!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blog world is just going insaaane over this collection-and for good reason! the black dress in that first photo had me on the floor, it's that fantastic. thanks for stopping by lunaoffduty!

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so elegant!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO pretty! I am especially loving those pink shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this collection is so incredible.... the styling is also amazing

    xxxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting! Lovely blog too!! I love her hair lol its funky and the clothes are so cute!

    abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - xo,

    ReplyDelete