Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Balmain Homme FW 2011 Collection

Oh my god, I can't believe I have only come across this today but I had to share it because I instantly fell in love! Actually, if I crossed paths with a man who dressed like this, I'd probably dieeee! Christophe Decarnin was on point this season with simple styles but layered carefully. Most of these pieces are practical (esp for the winters that Saskatchewan has) and it solves the problem of men wearing their precious sneakers into the winter. I specifically love the boots, layered with thick wool socks, and the cargo pants that are featured in most of these looks. I actually think I'm going to sport a girl version of this look for my next winter! Thanks Balmain, my winter has not even ended but I am now very excited for Fall 2011!















No comments:

Post a Comment