Friday, September 3, 2010

I < 3 Jeffery Campbell



I don't remember being this interested in shoes before. Don't get me wrong, I love shoes but I'm fairly picky and I never find shoes that are comfortable and look great on me. After coming across images upon images of this brand name, I had to google them up myself and to my surprise, they are the most absolute gorgeous pieces of footwear I have ever laid eyes on! Unfortunately, I won't be able to try any of them on due to the limited retail stores in my city but I think a pair of Jeffery Campbells will be the only purchase worth making online. My only dilemma is which one (or two) pairs should I buy??

Bond
Boot Camp (black)
Boot Camp (Brown)
Boot Camp (Green)
Brit (black)
Boot Camp (brown)
Lita (black)
Mary Roks
Ridem
Shaw
Snick Std

Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment